President: Colleen Beeler
Secretary: Rebicca Hughes
Treasurer: Pearl Coffey
E-Mail us at:
Follow us on Facebook
(click the link above to be
Download an APPLICATION
Founded in 1999.
Leadership Union County will develop the leaders that help create a unified
and progressive community. The program will help identify opportunities and
challenges, develop strategies and provide resources to achieve community
goals. Leadership Union County will help build community consensus and
promote Union County.
Leadership Union County
holds 5 day-long classes beginning in April of each year, with graduation in October.
Applications for each
year are accepted January 1 thru the application deadline of March 31.
The cost of the class
is $175.00. After being
accepted for the program the fee of $175 will be due before the first day of class.
If you are interested in
participating in upcoming classes, please use the link on the left to
download and print an application. Complete and mail the application to the following address:
Leadership Union County
P.O. Box 1265
Maynardville, TN 37807
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
● To single out those individuals who are motivated to become
● To challenge those identified by educating them to the needs and
opportunities facing their community;
● To create an opportunity for existing community leaders and those
● To create an opportunity for existing community leaders in the
region, an unusual chance to broaden their leadership potential
● To enhance the skills of future community leaders in order that they
might better serve their respectable communities.
The goals of Leadership Union County are:
● To develop leaders who are "visionaries", capable of articulating a
clear and inspiring vision of Union County's future.
● To create a network of local leaders who will work together to
address common problems and achieve common solutions.
● To expand existing pools of leadership by drawing on the talents of
people from all walks of life.
● To develop leaders who can focus the talents of their communities on
creating innovative approaches to the challenges of the 21st Century.
It is the Board of Director's goal that upon completion, graduates of
Leadership Union County will be better equipped to take their places as the
driving force behind future decisions affecting us all.